Marketing to Car Dealerships?

what product would you like to sell?

Well, I think he wants to market Homeowners insurance and medicare supplements to the car dealerships.
:goofy::no::swoon::nah::SLEEP:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GENERALLY, car dealerships are more sub-standard business and doesnt stick on the books very long.

You will get hit with alot of chargebacks.

You can be doing alot of work for nothing.

Most of the calls come late at night and on weekends, so if you dont have a life, it can work.

Benefits, higher premiums, you can write alot of policies,

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe auto? I know a guy who made friends with all the tote the note places in his town and would tell them 2 have them call him on Saturday he got a good amount of biz just from being available on sat.

Drop by give them cards and call the sales guys once or twice a week.

Last edited:
Run far and fast away from this idea. There are way better prospects out there. People in the car biz tend to follow a certain--undesirable--trait (yeah, I know there are people here who once were in this business, or know good people who are, blah blah look at the masses, not the unique exceptions).

These people tend to value family and personal financial security very lowly. There's also pretty prevalent drug use (cocaine esp. just like bar owners, another yuck stay away).

You can do it if you want, and I know of a guy who used to market to "dealers" and do pretty well, but just going to the dealerships and marketing to most employees there will frustrate the hell out of you

What product(s) are you going to market to them? What is your goal?

As I said previous, since he is going to market to car dealerships, he is going to market Homeowners insurance.

Use some friggin common sense dude.
:swoon::skeptical::no::idea::SLEEP:

As someone who worked selling cars for a while, avoid them. We called a few greasy, low-class outfits when we needed to get someone insured on the spot so we could contract them. I can imagine they cancelled 10 minutes after the tags went on their car.

As I said previous, since he is going to market to car dealerships, he is going to market Homeowners insurance.

Obviously you don't have any. The only product you market at dealerships with any degree of success is non-standard auto.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You must be kidding. The only product you market to dealerships with any degree of success is non-standard auto.

Last edited:
Back