Marketing Your Website

dunnins

What are some methods you are using to market your agency's website. I'm really trying to focus on the getting potential customers to my website

What are some methods you are using to market your agency's website. I'm really trying to focus on the getting potential customers to my website

Give everyone a business card and ask them to visit. "I know we just has a few minutes, but if you get a moment look at my site (point to the address on card)". Then follow up with a mp, it was nice to meet you email within three days and remind them to check back to your site or put it in signature.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Give everyone a business card and ask them to visit. "I know we just has a few minutes, but if you get a moment look at my site (point to the address on card)". Then follow up with a mp, it was nice to meet you email within three days and remind them to check back to your site or put it in signature.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Thanks. Sounds like good advice.

I consistently get leads on my website though a few specific methods (not all I'm going to reveal...my secret sauce).

Honestly, the main reason is that I had a kick ass amazing site made for $1,800. Focused on a few great details that differentiated me from others!

SEO, just spent $2,400 to get it re-optimized and SEO plugins installed. Seems to be kicking up the volume to my site.

Check your Google Analytics or set it up. Www.google.com/analytics.

Do social media like Facebook business page and linked-in. Update your blogs to the site and keep fresh content on there that people actual want to read.

I just hired a marketing pro for social media. She is helping with content and layouts for newsletters...financial people are boring. Make sure to think of your client wanting to real stuff you put out.

Much of my traffic originates from Facebook. It's fairly easy to track visits when material is posted on my "business" Facebook page. Simply lead them to your website through various means.

Let me start by suggesting you do the basics to drive traffic. Agents are always going after the appeal of Social media. Go With Social Media 101 to drive the traffic. Write a weekly/monthly/ Quarterly Article that your clients actually want to read and send that to your clients via email.

I think too many agents don't/ can't email their clients because they don't have an email address for their clients. If you do have that list... write an article on the claims process. What to expect and some helpful hints. After one Very well written paragraph have them click the link to finish the read on your site.

You have to write it. Don't buy from these companies who write for you. It lacks your personality and it will get deleted. Provide pertinent information they want to read about in a voice they want to here. Send them Articles in the local news revolving around Ins.

On your signature block use your agencies website.

When you post stuff on FB or other places online leave a link.

Don't rely on your Internet traffic. The captives own that space. (Too many agents when asked what their business plan will consist of say, "Social media"- NO!)

Register your URL on Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

Don't pay for social media help. Google it and figure it out.

Contact Carriers for help, they have some decent corporate content- Don't use too much of it, remember- your voice. (Safeco Bricks and Clicks for help.)

Last edited:
Shawn, you couldn't be more right when you say that the captives own the internet (search) space. I used to be in charge of it for one of them and am soon launching my own product to be able the little guys compete for those same search leads.

Latest posts

Back