Math Doesn't Lie

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
As I'm putting the final touches on a new agent concept, my calculator started to smoke. So - I felt compelled to share the concept of Leverage . . .

Check out how leverage creates large paychecks. These projections are based on minimal sales production.

Product - Simple Issue Whole Life. A- Carriers.

Earning Abilities - 115% Total IMO 1st Year Commission. 6 month advance. (We'll earn at 125% when doing $75k a month - by December we project)

Weekly Sales Goal - $100 CMP (commissionable monthly premium) per Team Agent issued and paid on weekly.

Earn Personal Agent Sales Commission - 50% to 70% of the commission received will be paid to Writing Agent.

( yes - we know you can get 100%+ - I'll even point you in the right direction if you like - but then you will miss out on the Power of Leverage - oh well . . . )

Earn Team Production Bonuses - Earn Bonuses on your entire Team sales when issued and paid.

Recruit Other Agents and Earn A Matching Check Bonus - If your recruits earn any Team Production Bonus - so do you - if qualified!

Just felt like sharing a concept that any licensed agent can do! As an Indi, as a Team Leader - heck as their own IMO . . .

Have fun!

Tom

Last edited:
Re: Math Doesn't Lie . . .

Congrats Dude, You have just turned my beloved profession into an MLM scheme

I have realized from your posts that you have no comprehension of the service and compliance aspects of this business.

Last edited:

If I could get people as professional, well trained and as reliable as myself, I would do this yesterday!!

This plan doesn't address the as earned commissions for months 7 through 12. Nor - the 12%+ Renewal Commissions in Years 2 thru 10.

These commissions pay at the same Personal Level and Team Levels and in the Matching Check.

Point - To earn any Production Bonus and/or Matching Check Bonus - you must have a positive debit balance.

Just as a commission is accounted for as a "addition" - chargebacks, declines, etc are accounted for as "deductions" - and will always be deducted from earnings before issuing any checks. So - writing good business is good . . .

There should be sufficient assets in these as earned, renewals and bonuses - to where an agent writing good business shouldn't have to worry about their weekly personal or team advance checks.

Didn't want to leave that out.

Tom

Last edited:

This plan doesn't address the as earned commissions for months 7 through 12. Nor - the 12%+ Renewal Commissions in Years 2 thru 10.

These commissions pay at the same 70% personal and 5% per 3 Team Levels and Matching Check.

Point - To earn any Production Bonus and/or Matching Check Bonus - you must have a positive debit balance.

Just as a commission is accounted for as a "addition" - chargebacks, declines, etc are accounted for as "deductions" - and will always be deducted from earnings before issuing any checks. So - writing good business is good . . .

There should be sufficient assets in these as earned, renewals and bonuses - to where an agent writing good business shouldn't have to worry about their weekly personal or team advance checks.

Didn't want to leave that out.

Tom

Tom, why are you trying to sell the forum on these schemes of yours. You know that none of us are intersted and we are advising all newbies to avoid you like the plague. Ive been posting on this forum for 2 months now and I have seen no less than 5 separate business models be promoted by you.

Perhaps you are a good promoter but you know just enough about this business to be dangerous to yourself and others. You have created a one product fits all mentality when nothing is further from the truth in this industry. Everything must be customized to the needs of the client. NASE, my alma mater had a similar business model and they have the worst reputation in the insurance industry.

#1 - Congrats Dude, You have just turned my beloved profession into an MLM scheme

#2 - I have realized from your posts that you have no comprehension of the service and compliance aspects of this business.

1) Not really. There isn't a fee to join. We have a legit product - Insurance. We focus only on one product. We only build teams of agents that sell policies that are hopefully issued and paid on - then we all make money.

2) Service? Can be handled by a phone call quarterly, a card on birthday or christmas and - here's the best part - answer the phone when they call - or the email - and address any problems they may be having. Team Leaders will help . . .

3) Compliance Aspects? Enlighten me please. We solicit the client properly, we determine their needs, we match it with our best fit product, we fulfill the app based on our carriers request, we forward the app to the carrier, the carrier either issues or declines, they then pay us and our agents get paid.

We all have licenses, ed credits, etc - how are we not in compliance?

If I could get people as professional, well trained and as reliable as myself, I would do this yesterday!!

I hear ya.

However - selling Simple Issue Whole Life doesn't require a professional ( no disrespect - but a housewife can sell it ). it also doesn't require sellers to be "well trained". They need to know how to communicate ( we teach ), they need to know to market the product ( we teach ), they need to know how to close the deal ( we teach ) and they need to learn how to submit the business ( we teach ) . . .

I know what you meant Rob - but, unlike MA's, SUPP's, Health - this Simple Issue / Final Expense stuff is pretty simple.

Tom

I know what you meant Rob - but, unlike MA's, SUPP's, Health - this Simple Issue / Final Expense stuff is pretty simple.

Tom

Is anything simple when it gets to be many agents? LOL
But I do understand.

Always fishing huh? Are you getting any bites off this site? Shouldn't you be posting this stuff in the insurance offers?

I mean honestly, you're selling (or attempting) everytime you post, you should pay for ads.

#1 - Tom, why are you trying to sell the forum on these schemes of yours. You know that none of us are interested and we are advising all newbies to avoid you like the plague. "

#1 - Not trying to sell the forum anything. Did you notice a call to action or close initiative? I'm sharing an idea that anyone could easily duplicate if they wished . . .

You'd be surprised at who may be interested.

#2 - Ive been posting on this forum for 2 months now and I have seen no less than 5 separate business models be promoted by you.

#2 - I know. It took awhile to realize what people were already telling me - do one thing and do it right! You see - I have insane marketing abilities and I know insurance is my vehicle. I just had to find which make and model was for me.

In all my plan b's, plan c's - etc - no damage done. We still made money and we still were team building - we just now build Simple Issue Whole Life groups now. We have over 40 agents in our program and 20 of them are jumping into the Team Matrix Plan. The others will continue to sell whatever makes them happy and money . . .

#3 - Perhaps you are a good promoter but you know just enough about this business to be dangerous to yourself and others. You have created a one product fits all mentality when nothing is further from the truth in this industry. Everything must be customized to the needs of the client. NASE, my alma mater had a similar business model and they have the worst reputation in the insurance industry.

#3 - I beg to differ. We just market one product. It may not fit all. For those clients that need it and want it - we'll sell it to them. We are timeshare hawkers. How much customizing do you need with a $20,000 Whole Life Final Expense policy? It comes with Accelerated Death Benefit, It comes with AD&D - We can even stick a Nursing Home Rider in there.

Dude - it's not rocket science. You show them the base plan, their options and ask which bank they like to have pay their "membership enrollment".

Our repretation will have to be earned. I haven't had to hide my face while conducting business before - we're not starting now either . . .

See where it's at by the 1st of the year. You may be surprised atthe results. Remember - our books are always open to our qualified agents.

Tom

See where it's at by the 1st of the year. You may be surprised atthe results. Remember - our books are always open to our qualified agents.

Tom

The only question I woul ask you is how much money do you make a year from insurance. Ive read previous post where you said you were struggling.

Back