Med Sup

Average premium? That's like asking what's an average car payment.

What plan letter? Which state? What age?

145 a month? 19% each year for 6 years? Advancing % each year?

I dont know about the 145, but I know 1500 is often used as an average annual premium. The 19% is probably a good average, and yes, for 6 years (including year 1). You can get 12 month advance with most companies, and some will advance beyond that.

I dont know about the 145, but I know 1500 is often used as an average annual premium. The 19% is probably a good average, and yes, for 6 years (including year 1). You can get 12 month advance with most companies, and some will advance beyond that.

$145 a month sounds about right, mine might be a little higher than that, because I have a lot that are in their late 70's/early 80's. My contracts range from 18-22%, with an average of 21%.

----------

Any IMO'S that give out better contracts than most or is the comp standard?

For the most part, the contracts are standard...some will give better. So you've never sold Med Supps and know nothing about them, but you think that should get above street?:err:

$145
19% for 6 years

So I have a "cadillac" plan that only costs $55. Does this mean the range is $235 to $55?
goillini's post suggests one might be overoptimistic to figure on starting at the average since the beginner might be more likely to sell in 65-70 range.

Could we get a mode? :D

So I have a "cadillac" plan that only costs $55. Does this mean the range is $235 to $55?
goillini's post suggests one might be overoptimistic to figure on starting at the average since the beginner might be more likely to sell in 65-70 range.

Could we get a mode? :D

What "cadillac" plan that only costs $55?

Back