Monumental Lead Program

Hey everyone I have dome some research on here about Monumental and I saw that they have a lead program? Is this current because I actually work for Monumental in their office in Salisbury, MD. I wanted to know how I can get on their lead program. I am new to this forum but I did research on here but did not find anything on how to start the lead program. Thanks

John Wingate

Hey everyone I have dome some research on here about Monumental and I saw that they have a lead program? Is this current because I actually work for Monumental in their office in Salisbury, MD. I wanted to know how I can get on their lead program. I am new to this forum but I did research on here but did not find anything on how to start the lead program. Thanks

John Wingate

1-800-558-9011

Donna Waddle x 1211

or try Greg

877-888-1322

Thanks! The craziest thing is that I actually work out of the Salisbury, MD office for Monumental with about 15 other agents and we have never been told of a lead program for Monumental. Why wouldn't they want there career agents to work the leads and the book they have to build the company up. Also, we just merged with Transamerica and its great for term insurance. Have you tried the Lead program?

Thanks! The craziest thing is that I actually work out of the Salisbury, MD office for Monumental with about 15 other agents and we have never been told of a lead program for Monumental. Why wouldn't they want there career agents to work the leads and the book they have to build the company up. Also, we just merged with Transamerica and its great for term insurance. Have you tried the Lead program?

I don't think the Monumental captive agents are allowed to work with the Monumental FE lead program. You do not have that product available to you.

Thanks for the responses. A honest question. Is it better to be captive or contract with them and do direct mail leads?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What product are you selling? I have lp95, lp65, dynamax and a few other polies with transamerica.

Last edited:
Back