The Most Important Part Of Sales Is...

Now this is getting funny. So an Eminem reference makes you feel insulted (clearly a joke) and you took the wallet comment personally when it wasn't even directed at you, it was a general statement.

Oh and Rick (Greensky) responded AFTER you did, regarding my response to your post, not to the one which you were originally referencing.

PS: I answered your questions, but maybe that's not what you're after, sorry to disappoint.

"So since it seems that you're the only one that questioned my response when others seemed to get it"
FALSE ;see greensky's post

"your questions were a bit vague and to me"

FALSE: Plain English to the point questions.

"and now you're accusing me of insults in my response to you"

TRUE: See the Slim Shady remark and the only thing I care about is my wallet and so forth.

Why can't you just answer the questions?

Yeah it sure is funny watching you dance all around the questions. Integrity First? yeah right lol :)

Last edited:
I think that I am confused what happened? :err:
That's what he wants.:yes:

:goofy:

Let me suggest that when you want to "insult" someone, just put a smilie after it. Rob does that and it makes it all better. :yes:

See what I just did?
Yeah it worked I didn't even feel a thing, WOW

Let me try again. Agents like you make it easy for my team to steal your clients. :biggrin:
Wow, I even like the idea of my clients being stolen from me!:yes:

Let this be a lesson to you.
You're right Rick never underestimate the power of those smiley faces! Absolutely Amazing!!;)

Rick

Last edited:
Dang, you found me out, my entire intent is to confuse everyone on the forum, unfortunately it only worked on you.
:jiggy:

See there you go lying again. :) He was the only one that posted he was confused. How many others viewed the post and were but did not comment? :yes:

Still confused about this false statement on your website, Rob--

A is the most basic policy that all seniors are automatically enrolled in at age 65

Medigap | Medigap Plans | Medicare | Supplemental Insurance | Affordable Medicare Insurance | Medigap Quotes

Which is accessed after clicking on Rob's siggie-link.

I also used TR Web for my site, Ohio Medicare, Medigap, Medicare Supplements.

I had a list of over 20 errors/corrections per page that I submitted to have changed. Some were small changes (bad punctuation, etc.), while others were more blatant. Almost every sentence had some grammatical oddity. That is just wrong information about Plan A.

I'm not saying this to put down TR, but I'm more making the point that we should EDIT what others write for us. It just makes sense. In fact, TR edited everything that I submitted in one day. Even the stuff I was being nit-picky on. I'm sure I missed a thing or two on my site (not claiming perfection), but I think it is pretty clean.

Back