The Most Important Part Of Sales Is...

Molesters

Didn't he run off with his step-daughter? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Do your job but give the impression that you'll be happy whether they buy anything or not. People will be drawn to you when they realize you can live without their business and be happy for them.

That is so true. If I go on an appointment I walk in like the guy who lives down the road, stopped in to chat and have a cup of coffee and the subject of insurance came up. I just have a relaxed, casual conversation with them. I don't sell, I educate.

I don't use "trial closes", they are for rookies, nor do I use hard closes. I read their body language, watch their eyes and when the time is right I just ask to see their Medicare Card. Done properly it's like having a "license to steal"

Prospects can smell desperation just like animals can smell fear.

I think that #8 is probably the most important one. It is crucial to not sound like a salesman. People can see through all of the selling, and once they feel that you are simply trying to get the benefits of this call, they will shut you out. Be casual, relaxed, and friendly. Don't follow the same pattern for each call because that is extremely transparent. It sounds scripted and insincere. Try and make a little bit of your personality show!

Back