My Blog, My Problem

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Okay.

I got a blog, upon the request of everyone around me (even professionals who tell me that, over time, it could turn into business). I found the design I like, put in some content, sent it out to a few friends and fellow professionals, and I got one big problem.

The page that comes up ( I assume the home page), doesn't come up on my dashboard to edit, but comes up when you put in my blog address. I can't delete it, add to it, or find it on my dashboard.

I have tried using a few different layouts, but I still get the same problem. All I get is the house icon, and the message, "sorry, no posts match your criteria".

Help!

My blog website address is legacyvision(dot)wordpress(dot)com. I chose wordpress, because everyone raved about them.

The theme looks good, but it looks like all your content is "Pages" and not "Posts". The "Small business" page for example looks fine. Wordpress is funny about how it definies pages and posts.

Are you sure you're clicking "Add New POST" when you write content, and as the previous poster asked your making sure to click "Publish" and not just "save"?

Bob, I enjoy the good literature you have published on your blog. However, I suggest you become friends with a web developer and get an actual domain name and a website and publish your blog on that website.

Wordpress can still be used and you would have a lot more options when it comes to changing the layout. Once you have your Wordpress website, you will be able to import everything you have written on this blog quickly and easily.

Back