NAA at It Again, Disquied As CCU

delinsurer

Expert
Hey all,

Long time no talk. I just received an interesting telephone call from a young lady with a nice southern drawl about an exciting opportunity with their company. As a licensed sales agent I would be required to deliver "customer care" packages to existing clients. The purpose would be to sit down with the client and convert or up sell to a permanent policy. The more I produced the more free leads I would receive. She wanted to know if I work with NAA, I said not for a long time, she said "Good". I asked if this was NAA related and she advised NAA is their sister company but CCU has nothing to do with them. I went to their website and who do I see, Don Runge. Also, NAA and CCU have the same address in Burlington, NC. Commision structure is the same as well.
Is it me or is NAA looking to canabalize there own book and convert all those term policies to whole life or uil?:goofy:

Hey all,

Long time no talk. I just received an interesting telephone call from a young lady with a nice southern drawl about an exciting opportunity with their company. As a licensed sales agent I would be required to deliver "customer care" packages to existing clients. The purpose would be to sit down with the client and convert or up sell to a permanent policy. The more I produced the more free leads I would receive. She wanted to know if I work with NAA, I said not for a long time, she said "Good". I asked if this was NAA related and she advised NAA is their sister company but CCU has nothing to do with them. I went to their website and who do I see, Don Runge. Also, NAA and CCU have the same address in Burlington, NC. Commision structure is the same as well.
Is it me or is NAA looking to canabalize there own book and convert all those term policies to whole life or uil?:goofy:

I think you hit the nail on the head...They have knowledge of all those policies it would seem silly to waste it....But to be fair If you sold someone a policy and are not keeping in touch what do you have to complain about someone else coming in behind you and servicing the business and getting the conversion.

they try.....but it seems all the smart agents leave so that mean's......well you get the picture...but they know how to spell piker....

they spelled "commissions" wrong on a Facebook post haha

Has this "CCU" actually bought the book of business, or otherwise gained permission to "convert" these policies? Probably not, and accordingly any agent that gets involved with this is playing with fire. NAA is very litigious...

Back