NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

I've been reading the posts in this thread with a great deal of amusement.

Based on your posts, and my experience (19 years), I can say with a great degree of certainty that you are full of sh*t.

This,
he/she says they were in attendance at a NAA convention in 2001. Maybe it was the NRA because NAA wasn't spawned from ACA yet.

NAA started as a shady company by it's forefathers and remains the same, they do have a ton of agents though.

They have a ton of agents because they are an agent churning machine. Thanks to all of the consumer protections in place to protect buyers of insurance NAA agents can do relatively little harm to the people they sell insurance to, except push them into non-med products inappropriately.

The people they harm are the agents they recruit. They teach you to recruit anybody and everybody with promises of million-dollar earnings and massive agencies and oh-so-high intergity and "good Christian values". As a result, they pull in thousands of people who are completely unsuited to sell insurance, and who spend thousands of dollars of money they don't have to get licensed and set themselves up and buy leads while being pumped by daily conference calls on "look how much money other people are making". They create more success-lingo bullcrap than I've ever seen. Look at the post by Powerplayer; every phrase in BOLD is the psychobabble nonsense that you'll be trained to repeat to recruits so that you sound like you know something.

The year I left NAA I was just about 2 grand short of my $100,000 earner ring. I was successful and fed up. I was hearing about so-called successful managers losing their homes and declaring bankruptcy. Major team leaders were packing up their downlines and getting the hell out. The veneer was peeling back and I hated what I saw. NAA claimed that all the bad talk was by LOSERS who were jealous.

I still apologize to the people I recruited whenever we talk.

I still apologize to the people I recruited whenever we talk.

man....it's been awhile for a naa pouring of the 40.....

oneformyhomies.gif

MLM's are all the same whenvyou get down to it... they provide overpriced products that are meant for internal consumption. They could be selling soap, legal services, juice or insurance leads. It doesn't really matter as the profit margin is high and there are enough desperate people out there to believe your tales of fast money. If you create a big enough internal market that does the recruiting for you... You can start making big money on books, cd's, kickbacks from hotels and conference centers, etc. One of my friends growing up had a father that was one of the top diamonds in Amway/quikstar... He made much more money selling seminars and CD's sets than he ever did selling amway vitamins and soap. MLM is only a good deal for those that created the company and are at the top of the pyramid.

MLM is only a good deal for those that created the company and are at the top of the pyramid.

And the problem with that is that people get excited about a company waaaay after it's been established OR are not willing to "invest" in a company that is just starting because they haven't heard of it.

My good friend joined NAA a while back. In 2 months he quit his job. He was making twice as much with NAA part-time as he was at his full-time job. When he quit, it doubled again. His TOTAL EXPENSES are about 30% of his revenue. ALSO, his marriage and family life has improved immensely. And he is much happier than before.

I just was exposed to the business, and I think I'll join too. Even if I do only half as good as him, I will still be making way more than my current job. I've looked for all the negatives, and I asked my friend about all of them. All the "expenses" and stuff are included in the 30% expenses. I don't see very many reasons not to join.

My good friend joined NAA a while back. In 2 months he quit his job. He was making twice as much with NAA part-time as he was at his full-time job. When he quit, it doubled again. His TOTAL EXPENSES are about 30% of his revenue. ALSO, his marriage and family life has improved immensely. And he is much happier than before.

I just was exposed to the business, and I think I'll join too. Even if I do only half as good as him, I will still be making way more than my current job. I've looked for all the negatives, and I asked my friend about all of them. All the "expenses" and stuff are included in the 30% expenses. I don't see very many reasons not to join.
Make sure to get the the thick wide knee pads.

Who would have thought NAA could improve your marriage and family life.

I heard the NAA can improve your sex life too.

Back