NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

Re: NAA (National Agents Alliance)NEW INFO

Anyone Have Any Updated Feeback On The Company For 2011, Sounds Shady
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry For Spelling Error,

Its the Amway of insurance! Just google fire NAA and you will see whats going on over there.:no:

PowePlayer was pretty cocky and gung-ho about NAA back in the early part of this thread. This was his last post on the forum (March 2010). What's the odds he is no longer with NAA or even in insurance? haha

fdahl82, another great question...

1. I train my agents with NAA Power Players to select the right product based on the clients needs. (That's one of the ways we get so many referrals.)

2. The most important thing to the gentleman was not being rich. He's already 65 years old. His biggest concern was TIME. I didn't divulge our entire conversation in the last post. But he wanted to spend more time with his grandchildren and also get more involved with orphanages. He was most excited about WORKING SMART with his time...

3. We (NAA Power Players) don't recruit anybody. Yuck I hate that word. We develop partnerships and relationships to help each other grow. (NAA Leads is only 1/4 of the partnership.) You know fdahl82, the way "recruiting" works, as you put it, is YOU will attract people to YOU based on the kind of energy that YOU give off. So if you want to attract certain types of people, YOU have to BE that person first.

There's no acting in this business. You can't be one person in this business and someone else in real life. It's inconsistent. You have to be the same person all the time and naturally those people will begin to gravitate towards you. (Law of attraction.)

Once you've developed yourself into someone people will be attracted to, building a team is easy. But you have to look in the mirror and say "Would I work with someone like me? What do I have to offer them?" (If you're brand new, then you have your personality and genuine concern for their success.)

Ok, once you've done that... Then you can use the lightning fast speed of technology to meet REAL PEOPLE and build REAL RELATIONSHIPS that eventually lead to a live personal connections either on the phone or in person... (That's the easy part. The part that takes more time is developing yourself into a leader- it's working on YOU. Does that make sense?

But the neat thing about the NAA system is new agents don't have to know how to train anybody to build their team. You simply provide the training from your up-line manager to YOUR team.

Hi Tim Lett,

I realize your offer is over a year old. Have you sold all of your National Agents Alliance training material? I have listened to most of it and it's really good stuff. I'd like to know what you still have available if anything?

Thanks,

James Blackburn

Just came across your post. I have about 100 cds or more I can sell you

Chuck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just came across your post. I have about 100 cds or more I can sell you

Chuck

Last edited:
Back