NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

i am investigating quite a bit into naa and want to know more about how they do things before i jump on board with them. i'll take that stuff off of your hands for ya. let me know how much you want for all of the dvd's and cd's and we'll talk. [email protected]

i am investigating quite a bit into naa and want to know more about how they do things before i jump on board with them. i'll take that stuff off of your hands for ya. let me know how much you want for all of the dvd's and cd's and we'll talk. [email protected]

do not make me hunt you down and bitch slap you....what do you have a ebay deal....but really here you go....knock yourself out....

National Agent Alliance - Mortgage Leads - eBay (item 250251063973 end time May-29-08 14:42:47 PDT)

There is enough negativity about NAA to turn any legitimate person away. I built a downline and my upline stole it when they couldn't give me support.

NAA is about recruiting and selling non-med term ins. They hold conventions that are big rallies ala Amway, where some of them came from.

well i would still like to learn more about them and how they do things. i am not so much concered with listening to people bicker back and forth about who succeeded with them and who got screwed by them, i would rather have information from inside and decide for myself. not saying that i don't value the opinions on this forum, they are great, they are the reason i am doing so much research on them before i ever decide to join them or not. when i research them, i try to find as much bad stuff about them and as much good stuff about them as i can and try and make an informed decision. so again, if anyone would like to unload this "crap", feel free to email with info on how i can aquire it. much obliged.

We communicated via email the other day. Sorry, but all of the stuff is gone.

you better watch out before you get sued for reselling their "intellectual" property.

List it on ebay. Most of it will be sold. You would be surprised what people pay for something that seem worthless to you.

Back