***Before anyone flames me, I have e-mailed permission from "melmunch" for this post.
I was with NAA for around 18 months. During that time, I accumulated a small collection of cd's, dvd's, and other items. Since I have stopped drinking the kool-aid, I no longer have any use for these items. I am certain that there are some NAA folks who peruse the forum from time to time. So, here is a list of what I have. Send me a private message or email if you are interested in any or all of it.
1. The Lampe Group
2. Obstacles/Overcoming Anxiety
3. Training is Your Story
4. Hottest Managers are Fired Up
5. All Star Conference Call
6. Want to Know How to Get It Done
7. Become a Master of Efficiency
8. Hudgins Motivates
9. Learn from Top Selling Agents
10. Starting Off on the Right Foot
11. Master Choice with Dennis Sudac
12. How to Handle the Leads
13. The Art of Passion Selling
14. Darwin is Back
15. How to Make an Extra $100 in Every Home
16. Training After Davies Leadership
17. Andy on Annuities
18. Building a Client for Life
19. Close 60% of All Leads
20. Recruiting in the Warm Market
21. Planning your 2007 Business
22. Main Street
23. 100% Close Ratio
24. Become More Effective in the Home
25. Winning Environment
26. Income Certain
27. Earn $11,648 in 11 Minutes
28. Annuity Boot Camp
30. Top Producers and Top Managers (Foresters)
1. 2006 National Convention - Full Set
2. 2007 NAA Leadership Conference with John Maxwell - Full Set
1. Leather Portfolio (not sure if its actual leather...but, its very nice...like new...NAA Logo on front...black)
1. Kids T-shirts (4 with logo on left chest & 4 with logo in center)
1. Various domain names suitable for selling and recruiting. All domains are listed with GoDaddy.com.
Feel free to contact me via Private Message or email (email@example.com).
Contact me via pm and I will tell you, from my own experience, what I think it is. I can't say it in public or I might get my post deleted or my account ejected from the forum. It simply ain't fit to say in mixed company.
I was thinking of picking up the DVD's of the Convention's for dvd493.........
I think that would be a nice gesture on your part. Maybe an early Christmas present...or if you know when his birthday is.....or better yet, his NAA anniversary. You could send him the dvd's along with a bottle of Old Crow.
I'm not sure this one has ANY value. HomeService, I believe it was, provided us anecdotal evidence with his story about going on the appointment and the manager almost getting in to a fist fight with the prospect because he "didn't have his checkbook out".