NAA Reviews?

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've already read through reviews on National Agents Alliance and what I'm looking for is information on the companies that they use to write their non-med with AND if they are any better at getting business issued if I was to go direct with their companies?

Also, does anyone know first hand the difference between NAA and Symmetry Financial Group?

I don't think the problem is the companies that they use.

There is a reason why they target new agents.

Most of us would not take that big of a cut in commissions also.

I was with NAA for about 3 weeks.... then I got the HECK out!!! If you wanna work for an insurance company that is more focused on recruting peple than selling insurance, you found it.

To answer your question though NAA actually works with some very high rated companies. Also their traning is not too bad either.

If I were you though, I would do what I did and go to a company that offers 100% commission right from the start, and still carries insurance from the same companies as NAA and more. I'm contracted through iimanet, and they carry for 27 top companies.

if they are any better at getting business issued if I was to go direct with their companies?

There is nothing terribly interesting or unique about them except their overpriced leads. To answer your question, they aren't any better at getting business issued than if you contracted under me or any of a dozen other folks here. If you want to get a higher contract level than what they offer and still get sales support feel free to send me your contact info, there are about half a dozen other guys on here that can do a bang up job helping you too.

oneformyhomies.gif

Latest posts

Back