NAA and Similar Companies Need to Be Sued

theRoadHole

CT
For a while a few months ago i was in email contact with an NAA agent, trying to recruit me. I was also given the audio file-brainwashing recording of the CEO talking about how much money you could make.
The most deceptive part of the recruiting is not telling you that you have to pay for leads. They always said, "We give you the leads". After doing research I found out that this is a complete lie, and you have to purchase the leads. This is fraud imo, and imagine all the time and money new recruits are wasting, because NAA is purposefully deceiving potential agents. The scam is operated from every level of management in the company, even the CEO.

Why should they be sued?

If I say my mechanic gave me an oil change, does that mean he gave it to me for free?

I'm not saying I know the answer or that I think what they're doing is right, but I'm not seeing how that amounts to the basis of a lawsuit.

Do you have comprable cases?

Perhaps he thought it would be the Obama Insurance agency where everything is free. They even furnish your gas and pay for your mortgage just in case you don't fell like running the leads they give you. :yes:

Josh said:
Why should they be sued?

If I say my mechanic gave me an oil change, does that mean he gave it to me for free?

I'm not saying I know the answer or that I think what they're doing is right, but I'm not seeing how that amounts to the basis of a lawsuit.

Do you have comprable cases?

I'm with you Josh. I am willing to bet that there is something you sign that covers the butt of companies like NAA. Also nothing requires anyone to continue to do business with a company you are uncomfortable with.

"Welcome to the world of insurance "

ditto. It's all about the same, just different degrees that it's obvious.

One of the biggest lessons to learn about this business as an agent is "you're on your own"....

Once you figure that out, independent or captive, things become easier to understand and deal with.

You can't sue someone because you don't like their business model. It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to work with a particular group, If agents would do a little research, the number of folks getting a raw deal would reduce dramatically.

It is misleading, but they do "give" you leads. They also give you great contracts if you have never looked at an agent contract before and do not know what street level means.

Back