Need cheap E&O insurance

I just signed up with a carrier and they are requireing e&o insurance any body have suggestions? Who can I go to? names and number.:biggrin: need itquick issued and low down to start.

I just signed up with a carrier and they are requireing e&o insurance any body have suggestions? Who can I go to? names and number.:biggrin: need itquick issued and low down to start.

Do a search. There are probably 10 recent threads about the best placer to buy E&O.

You posted under "General Insurance". You need to specify what type of insurance you are selling and need protection for. There is a world of difference between E&O for P&C vs Health, etc.

Also, if you are starting out, I can understand your need to get the cheapest policy you can find for financial reasons. Just remember, you are an insurance agent. Do your homework... insurance balances risk vs. cost. When you buy the cheapest policy make sure you know the risk you remain exposed to. IOW: high deductibles, exclusions, etc. etc. etc.

Finding cheap E&O seems to depend on what organizations you are a member of that can offer you a discount. Try contacting your state independent agent association and they will have a referral for you.

I have been an agent for many years. I recently sold three agencies and started fresh with another 300 yards from my home (long story not relevant to this discussion). I tried the independent insurance agency association and paid 3300 my first year. The next year I did a more diligent search and wrote it myself through CNA for 1100 a year. Do your homework on this. If you can't write it yourself get three or for brokerage companies to shop it and let them do the homework for you

Yep, if you join the IHIAA, you can get great discounts on E&O and a bunch of otherr stuff as well. But the basics is a $1mil/$1mil policy for about $400 for the year

yes, IHIAA is a great bargain, this E & O is for health though.

Yep, if you join the IHIAA, you can get great discounts on E&O and a bunch of otherr stuff as well. But the basics is a $1mil/$1mil policy for about $400 for the year

Back