In Need of General Agency

I have been an Insurance Agent in Northern California for over 30 years, and I am looking for a General Agency that I can work for from home that will give my binding ability. The last company I worked for was a small local agency that gave me binding ability but they downsized and let me go because I was the last hired.

I have been working as an independent agent through a couple of different General Agencies such as Networked & WIAA, but neither give me instant binding ability, I have to wait 24-48 hours and that doesn't seem to work with me, I use to being able to bind instantly.
I have worked with many of the top carriers and am familiar with there systems, and the way they work, procedures, etc.

I love to work and look forward to any partnership that would be beneficial for both of us, I have many loyal clients that will follow me where ever I go, I just want to find the right fit for me.

If anyone knows of a General Agency or any Agency that might be a good fit, give me the ability to work from home (or a couple of days in an office), and the ability to bind, please feel free to contact me anytime, I work 10am-10pm 7 days a week.

Brad Peterson, LUTCF

Brad, message me, I may be able to help... check out the link in my signature to Horizon and see if that's something in the line of what you are looking for. We have Managed (Submit to Bind), Shared (Binding Authority), and Direct (Binding Authority) programs on a per carrier basis. Best of luck to you and feel free to message me any questions.

Back