Need to Interview Individual Producers

insresearch

I'm doing some research into various insurance space and need to interview some producers about their experiences. Looking for 45min to 1hr of interview with comp for your time. Qualifications:

- Independent producer (working with IMO / BGA) of life, annuity, or health insurance (Medicare preferred); so no group, no employee, no P&C / Auto, etc.
- Been in the business for 5 years or more
- Any geography is fine but prefer those in the FL area

If you're interested please PM me and we can work out the details; I might ask some additional screeners but I want to cast as wide a net as possible. Again, there will be comp for your time. Thanks!

I'm doing some research into various insurance space and need to interview some producers about their experiences. Looking for 45min to 1hr of interview with comp for your time. Qualifications:

- Independent producer (working with IMO / BGA) of life, annuity, or health insurance (Medicare preferred); so no group, no employee, no P&C / Auto, etc.
- Been in the business for 5 years or more
- Any geography is fine but prefer those in the FL area

If you're interested please PM me and we can work out the details; I might ask some additional screeners but I want to cast as wide a net as possible. Again, there will be comp for your time. Thanks!

tater peeler is go to.....he is bored......

Back