Need Some Help to Compare My BCBS Compensation Offer

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
Hi guys, Ive been looking to get appointed with BCBS of Florida to sell their medicare products and so far I've only received one offer. Im independent and I haven't been able to compare these rates.

All medicare advantage plans pay $270 with $90 renewal year 2-5.

Medicare supplements pay 10.125% with no renewals.

Now, to me these rates really suck but I've heard that BCBS commission rates always suck. Does anyone have something I can compare to in florida?

Well those number for Medicare look very rough.

For under 65 health, I can get 18% with a 12 month advance. Which isn't too bad considering Cigna is 20%, Aetna is 20%, UHC you could get 20-25% and Humana 20-25% oh and Assurant 20-25%.

Under 65 individual health is a COMPLETELY different animal than Medicareproducts. Apples and oranges. What you get for the under 65 market means absolutely nothing for the Medicare market.

Well those number for Medicare look very rough.

For under 65 health, I can get 18% with a 12 month advance. Which isn't too bad considering Cigna is 20%, Aetna is 20%, UHC you could get 20-25% and Humana 20-25% oh and Assurant 20-25%.

I think you will see some changes to the over 65 BCBSFL commission structure in the near future. One thing to mention is that if you have a CGA contract or an MAA contract with Blue you are always exclusive on both your under 65 and over 65 business. You can't have one without the other.

Back