Need to Step in with Both Feet but Have a Few Questions

Hey Hundo. I'm glad you're feeling better and admire your determination. Everyone's situation is different and there is no reason you can't hit those fairly modest income goals.

Your background indicates you know what it takes. Now, all you have to do is find a niche and focus on it. Maybe it's not FE but you'd do fine selling term/mortgage protection or whole life. Pick a market and hone in.

One idea, since you may not have the funds to buy a lot of leads, is to find a P&C shop that doesn't sell life and work a deal selling to their book.

That's a good idea. Thanks

Hey Hundo. I'm glad you're feeling better and admire your determination. Everyone's situation is different and there is no reason you can't hit those fairly modest income goals.

Your background indicates you know what it takes. Now, all you have to do is find a niche and focus on it. Maybe it's not FE but you'd do fine selling term/mortgage protection or whole life. Pick a market and hone in.

One idea, since you may not have the funds to buy a lot of leads, is to find a P&C shop that doesn't sell life and work a deal selling to their book.

If you can't commit financially to a direct mail program, then go work with OneLife until you can pool enough resources to go independent and do your own mail drops.

Pete's right; final expense is a simple product where the hardest-working agents win.

Hundo I can already tell you're going to fail with that attitude. To make it in fe or any type of insurance you must be willing to work from 8-8 4-5 days a week the first yr. You must have 12-15 sits min and sell 4-5 policies each and every week as you're like a hamster on a wheel.You're already taking how much you want to make then saying you don't want to work much.You want a social life. Sorry my friend it don't work like that. The first yr you got to be an animal.Every day I hit the streets in my mind i'm broke. I put massive pressure on myself.

Hundo: Don't let Petey discourage you with this remark. He apparently is of the mind that the only successful agent is the one that makes all he can make. Not everybody has the same goals. You have stated your goal and you can certainly reach it in the FE market working an abbreviated schedule. You don[t have to have 4 or 5 polices per day to reach 4K - 5K per month. In fact, you can make that and much more and never buy a lead if you learn how to prospect.. That also allows you the added benefit on not having to sit on cat urine soaked couches. :yes:

Another market you might consider is the supplemental health market.

Back