Need Writers For a PR3 Blog Will Give Backlink

designersjpr

Expert
Hi

I have a pr3 auto insurance blog. The main domain is a pr2 but internal pages are as high as pr5

I dont have time to write for the blog so i thought the best place to get a good insurance writer/s is from the forum.

As you know we both benefit. You get on theme backlinks to your site. I will allow one backlink per article within the article. Only good content will be approved and must be between 500 and 1000 words

if anyone is interested please pm me

It wasn't that great of an offer. I can more or less do those for less than $5/pop plus the article which doesn't even have to be that good. Sounds like the OP was expecting a lot for what he was offering.

Statscrop calls him a PR 6.

Of course, statscrop is horrendously off on the Insurance Pro Blog stats so it could be a tad better or worse than what they are calling it.

Super spammy looking website. Look at his footer its full of links to himself with his own keywords. I OSE'd his website and most of his links are from himself distributing DA. I'd personally steer clear of a link from his website. Although I did find a nice .edu and a couple real high DA non spammy links from him. Id recomend you OSE his website and get links there but I wouldnt recommend one directly from him. thanks buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back