Netquote Anyone

AGENTZERO

Has anyone tried them?

I just called them and they offered me 25 free leads, but had to commit to 90 days use of their services. They commented that I could reduce my number of leads after that. Good Idea?

Has anyone tried them?

I just called them and they offered me 25 free leads, but had to commit to 90 days use of their services. They commented that I could reduce my number of leads after that. Good Idea?

I've known agents to swear by netquote leads, others who can't do much with them. This is true with all internet leads, not just netquote.

Netquote advantages are they are pretty well 'qualified' leads, not as many tire kickers as some other sources. They also provide more information than some other sources.

The problem is, you have to be quick to respond to a quote request, day or evening. You have to have a way to position yourself. If your looking at health, remember that someone else bought the lead and will be doing a high pressure close before you talk to the client. They may not be willing to talk to you after that, especially if you come across the same (again, this is true with all internet leads, just netquote and insureme seem to be worse).

Depending on what you sell (P&C or health or life), I would not recommend starting with either netquote or insureme. They are a bit like being with the lions and tigers and bears.... oh my..... They are also very pricey for a lead (not outrageous). With internet leads, I like to be able to back out if after a fair shake, it doesn't work for me. 90 days seems a bit to long, even with 25 free leads.

Your experience will vary greatly depending on where you are, what your market is, and how competitive your product pricing is for your market.

Dan

Netquote advantages are they are pretty well 'qualified' leads, not as many tire kickers as some other sources.

Since when?

Three years ago I would agree with that statement.

Six months ago I fired them for the low quality of leads they generated. They claimed they filtered out the bad leads. If so, why did I still get diabetics, currently pregnant, etc.?

you have to be quick to respond to a quote request, day or evening. You have to have a way to position yourself. If your looking at health, remember that someone else bought the lead and will be doing a high pressure close before you talk to the client. They may not be willing to talk to you after that, especially if you come across the same (again, this is true with all internet leads, just netquote and insureme seem to be worse).

I never call my leads until 3 - 5 days afterward. By then they have received 2 - 3 emails from me, explaining my services & the way I work. They also have a no obligation quote with up to 6 plans (and another 1800 available on request).

By the time I call they are completely beat up by the high pressure folks and are ready & willing to talk to someone who will not push them into making a decision RIGHT NOW.

90 days seems a bit to long, even with 25 free leads.

If you live in a metro area, pick 1 - 2 zip codes near your home. That way you shouldn't get too many buggers.

I scaled down my NQ leads to one zip code before firing them. Came close to firing them when they increased their price from $6.50 to $10 without warning.

There are plenty of folks that will offer quality leads for $8 or so.

If you want volume, NQ is someone to consider.

If you want value, look elsewhere.

I have used NetQuote for about 7-8 years. I have slowly been shifting the dollars I spend with them to other lead sources. I pay $8.50 per lead, so it is profitable. But they still like to pull fast ones. Just yesterday, I called someone about an hour after I received the lead. By that time, the prospect had "applied" for coverage on the NetQuit site. (Yes...I know I typed "NetQuit!)

I'm hoping to get the business anyway (Agent of record letter), but that may be wishful thinking.

Check out Hometown Quotes.

Call Ambrosha at 615-599-5506 x104 and mention my name (Bob Vineyard). She will take care of you and give me a $500 finders fee.

OK, not really, but I do get a small credit on my lead account for referrals . . .

Lead volume has been sufficient for my needs (some days way too many). Credit policy is the best in the industry. You can apply filters to keep out most undesirable leads. I close a higher percentage of their leads than with other sources.

Really not anyone else I can recommend at this time & I have tried almost every one.

Maybe Chumps will share some of his knowledge on who the good guys are . . .

Back