New Site Being Launched, Got Any Feedback?

Sam

Founder
Administrator
Today I am pleased to announce the official launch of InsuranceLibrary.com - the Internet's first consumer insurance website that allows insurance agents to directly connect with consumers at no cost. The website features common insurance questions asked by consumers and only allows verified, licensed insurance agents to answer these questions.

The site was founded by Justin Blase.

In addition to providing lead generation opportunities to agents, the site also provides agents with a free online profile that provides you a contact button, the ability to add a personal bio, and the opportunity to promote your company and add an SEO friendly website link once you have answered enough questions.

Please take a few moments to learn more about InsuranceLibrary.com and sign up to begin participating. Not only is it good for your overall online visibility and SEO, it's also fun! Learn more at: Why Use InsuranceLibrary.com For Insurance Internet Marketing?

Also, special thanks to Bob, Larry and Ed for helping beta test the site!

Last edited:
I like it and I signed up.

But it did not recognize my url as a 'valid url" when I tried to enter it in my profile.

Also, it is a bit scary that just any agent is certified as a "professional" agent.

As we know from this forum, there are plenty of agents who are totally clueless when it comes to stuff.
A License does not mean they are a knowledgeable professional.

So how are you guys going to moderate bad advice?

Will you limit the amount of agents who can sign up?

Also, I would encourage the Question Askers to be more detailed vs. just some generic question that could have 20 different answers depending on their personal situation.

Last edited:
Thanks for signing up! The "invalid URL" message was given as the system is expecting an 'http://' before the URL - I will make sure to add this detail to avoid future confusion - thanks for the feedback on that.

Regarding the level of knowledge across agents, it is true that some are better than others. We have implemented a "flag this answer" button that we hope the users will take advantage of should they come across information that is inaccurate or could be constituted as bad advice. We also have an editor that spot checks answers as well for the purpose of flagging bad advice and we have a '2 strike rule'. If a post gets flagged as bad, and is also considered bad by us - we remove the answer and warn the user. If this happens a second time, we remove the answering ability from the user. Additionally, agents have the ability to chime in with their own answer, which can address any potential gaps in other answers.

At this time we are not limiting the amount of agents that can sign up, but if the time comes where it makes sense to do so - it will be considered. Lastly, thanks for the feedback regarding the questions. I agree that some of the questions lack detail - we will work on improvements to the question submission process to help coax more details out of users.

Thanks!

I registered, got the email confirmation, etc. Trying to log in and it keeps jumping back to the login screen. Earlier I had clicked the "stay logged in" option but when I went to the site it had "Thomas Byers" in the name field.

Glitches perhaps?

Hi Larry - thanks for the feedback. Yes - glitches :) I have been having some issues with caching on the site. I have cleared the site's cache now. If you try again, it should work. If not, please clear your browser's cache and try again. If you have any other issues related to this specific thing - please PM me and I will take care of it. Sorry for the hassles!

The site looks awesome. I'd love to speak with whoever designed it to see if they would be interested in doing some work with me. Email address is [email protected].

Thanks Josh! I did the design myself. It is a Wordpress theme with many, many customizations. Unfortunately I am not available for hire as InsuranceLibrary.com is keeping me very busy :)

Back