New to UandIWIN

mcw123

Hello. I am been in the insurance business for about a year. I broke into the business working for UGA and the NASE. So right now writing a decent piece of business that is worth more the paper I have in my bathroom except not as soft would be refreshing.

I want to be indepedent and found UandIWIN. Now I know its not 100% independent but the commission structure is good and I can easily contract with lots of quality carriers. I can still get training and support that I feel I will need on many of these products.

I know a few people in this forum do not like the idea of MLM or "pyramid" scheme of building a downline but that is not my main concern right. Selling quality products and have choices and options to offer my clients is. However if I can build a team over time that pays me money sweet.

Any recommendations on how to network and advertise for basically nothing to find agents? Are their any mass lists with phone numbers of independent agents? Other than craigslist are there any good job boards to advertise that might get results?

There are probably alot of National Agents Aliance agents that would probably welcome someone who would work with them directly. Best of luck!

Now I know its not 100% independent but the commission structure is good and I can easily contract with lots of quality carriers.

but you have already read here that you can do that on your own.....as far as training get a specimen copy of the plans you sell and read from page one to the end.....then get the plans you don't sell brochures....most can be found on the net...and set your self up to fit everyones needs with the less holes and the best price...so you will need to study group health 101 and risk pool.....then you will truly know you are not screwing your client just like you don't want to be screwed in income......and renewals......

Last edited:
Back