Obama's HHS Left Land Mines Taking Effect 4/1/17 Why is Price Allowing this 3 Month Limit on Short T

Obama's HHS left land mines taking effect 4/1/17 why is Price allowing this 3 month limit on Short Term Sales?

I have called and set appt's to visit with HHS on why is the new Sec Tom Price and HHS allowing the Obama's admin to leave rules set taking place after he left office on April 1, 2017?

It's shocking to me that no one will return a call, take a call, read a letter in this HHS offices.

I donated alot of money to the RNC and Trump and now to get them to listen to the agents on the street or Agencies who have been marketing for over a Quarter of a Century is shocking. Why allow any limitations on price alternatives imposed by Obama's HHS in his attempts to boot ACA enrollment. It's imploding, we need the alternative plans and get rid of his rules he put in for April 1, 2017.
Larry McClendon
Founder
NIA National Insurance
ProSummit Health and Life

I agree. Absolutely rediculous. Easiest fix should be item number 1. They are favoring the carriers over the American people. Carriers don't want the risk leakage. I heard they are cramming STM language inside the hopeless Senate ahca bill. Many will be uninsured in 2018 if not reversed. I for one am not paying a second mortgage.

Various insurance company executives seem to be making weekly trips to Washington...and they're being listened to by the House, the Senate and Health and Human Services(HHS).

This morning, they were conferring with Senators on how to structure the AHCA in a way that will enable health insurers to be profitable again.

Time may be running out on Senate Obamacare talks

I'm hoping this is resolved soon! Everyone in the industry kind of knows it will be, considering the new administration's view on healthcare reform. It's just a matter of when.
Thanks for your lobbying and let us know if there's anything we can do to help, Larry!

Obama's HHS left land mines taking effect 4/1/17 why is Price allowing this 3 month limit on Short Term Sales?

I have called and set appt's to visit with HHS on why is the new Sec Tom Price and HHS allowing the Obama's admin to leave rules set taking place after he left office on April 1, 2017?

It's shocking to me that no one will return a call, take a call, read a letter in this HHS offices.

I donated alot of money to the RNC and Trump and now to get them to listen to the agents on the street or Agencies who have been marketing for over a Quarter of a Century is shocking. Why allow any limitations on price alternatives imposed by Obama's HHS in his attempts to boot ACA enrollment. It's imploding, we need the alternative plans and get rid of his rules he put in for April 1, 2017.
Larry McClendon
Founder
NIA National Insurance
ProSummit Health and Life

Gee Larry.....it has been a long time since I have heard from you.....hahahaha

Health Insurance is COMPLICATED.

Serious answer: you must be kidding. Nothing is getting done up there. The White House is in chaos. Even if Sec Price could get in front of POTUS, they can't go a hour without a huge cluster. POTUS is going to scream if Price does it without his approval and Price probably can't even get 5 minutes.

We might get this done for 1/1, but I can't see it happening before then.

Various insurance company executives seem to be making weekly trips to Washington...and they're being listened to by the House, the Senate and Health and Human Services(HHS).

This morning, they were conferring with Senators on how to structure the AHCA in a way that will enable health insurers to be profitable again.

Time may be running out on Senate Obamacare talks

Huh? They are having record breaking profits each year.

Not from their ACA business they're not. If they were, why would they be exiting the market in droves? :no:

Who cares? They got what they asked for, but this rule about STM is retarded.

Never let the industry and the GOP craft legislation. Superficially, it seemed like an easy political victory to show bipartisanship by passing the GOP Universal Healthcare proposal from the Heritage Institute...

It backfired, what's worst is that they tried to craft an even WORST plan to replace it. And nobody cares about the agents, democrat or republican I wish people on this site would see that.

Back