Offer Medicare Approved Arthritis Kit

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!

How much is the bottle of snake oil that I'm sure comes with it?

What a bunch of crap.

Don't you have anything better to do than rip off seniors?

Re: Offer Medicare Approhttp://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22ve

If you are in the Senior Market or just know anyone with Arthritis they may want the know about this kit. It's Medicare approved and must be prescribed by the clients physician. It is a no cost item when Doctor approved.

Arthritis Kit Overview

What Is The Arthritis Kit?

The Arthritis Brace Kit is designed to help reduce the pain that Arthritis Sufferers may have in all areas of their body, such as the hand, wrist, elbow, double shoulders, back and/or brace.

How Does The Arthritis Kit Work?
  • Catptures and retains body heat to bring natural relief from arthritis pain
  • Provides Compression and Support
  • Allows Skin to Ventilate
  • Takes Away Moisture
  • Increases Blood Flow
  • Provides Long-Term Comfort For Wearer
What Are The Benefits Of The Arthritis Kit?
  • Promotes Healing
  • Increases Circulation
  • Relieves Pain
  • Increase & Improve Mobility
  • Reduces Swelling
  • Long-Term Wearer Comfort
If anyone is interested in offering the kit, there is no cost to sign up. You will need my code number, so you can email me
for that information.

Email me for compensation and a training powerpoint. The only equipment you will need is a tape measurer and a fax machine.

Cornelius N. Key

Someone tried recruiting me into this some time back. It looked pretty neat and the pay was $300 for my agents with me recieving a little override.

Here was the problem. It took way to long to get paid, and most of the Kits would not be issued because insurance did not cover it.

When you promise people free stuff but dont follow through it tends to hurt other business that you have placed in the house.

I have stopped selling this, and I believe they have reduced commission on this also...

Agent Beware.

Anyone who goes to a competent doctor will receive the meds and other durable medical equipment needed.

This guy is full of crap.

This kind of crap is billed to the insurance company. The more "claims" or snake oil treatments the insurance company has to pay for the higher the premiums will go.

Insurance companies will simply pass the expenses on to the policy holder. Does anyone really believe that the insurance company is going to eat the cost?

Ramiz, I'm glad to see you got out of it. Good move.

Why is everything a rip off? The clients physician has to prescribe the kit. If the physician feels it's not needed or beneficial they won't do it. As you may well know with Medicare the word free is a no no..

Well take care.

A competent doctor has to prescribe the kit. It's not like someone just goes out and gives the kit away.

So you are saying that the scooters are not helping seniors, or what about Liberty Free diabetic kits?

The arthritis kits are APPROVED by Medicare and the doctor has to write a prescrition, does not get any better than that.

You also forgot that these seniors are paying over $96 each month, they deserve anything for No Cost that can help their pain

This is not spam and you if you had a chance to sign up at $300 I feel sorry for you. I suppose you also don't believe in Premium Financing, just good old P& C (old school).

Anyone who goes to a competent doctor will receive the meds and other durable medical equipment needed.

This guy is full of crap.

This kind of crap is billed to the insurance company. The more "claims" or snake oil treatments the insurance company has to pay for the higher the premiums will go.

Insurance companies will simply pass the expenses on to the policy holder. Does anyone really believe that the insurance company is going to eat the cost?

Ramiz, I'm glad to see you got out of it. Good move.

Bad move getting out of the dme market, so seniors should not receive anything for their $96 per month and help with arthritis?

Get real, this is medicare APPROVED and the doctor has to write an PRESCRIPTION !!

You are probably the one the said years ago, stay away from the scooters or diebetic shoes...how do you think Liberty is giving away free testing meters, whose dime is that.

The arthritis kit is something most agents should be at least offering

Bad move getting out of the dme market, so seniors should not receive anything for their $96 per month and help with arthritis?

Get real, this is medicare APPROVED and the doctor has to write an PRESCRIPTION !!

You are probably the one the said years ago, stay away from the scooters or diebetic shoes...how do you think Liberty is giving away free testing meters, whose dime is that.

The arthritis kit is something most agents should be at least offering

Football, you sound like you've been tackled too many times and got your head scrambled.

Did you not read the post by Ramiz? If in fact it is Medicare approved then why did he say... "Here was the problem. ...most of the Kits would not be issued because insurance did not cover it." That does not sound like a Medicare approved item to me.

Oh, I guess Ramiz is a liar, is that what you are saying? Sounds like it to me.

I have never had an insurance company refuse to pay their portion of a claim when it had been approved by Medicare. Something you will learn when you become a "professional agent" in the senior market instead of an "app writer".

Where have I said that seniors are not entitled to receive durable medical equipment or that I was "getting out of the dme market"? If you were capable of understanding what you read you would have seen that I said, "Anyone who goes to a competent doctor will receive the meds and other durable medical equipment needed."

If this so called "kit" is such a "wonderful thing" for diabetics (the correct spelling) then why isn't is prescribed by all physicians for their patients?

It sounds like agents may be trying to sell it direct to their clients without a doctor writing a script for it. That is probably why insurance companies are refusing to pay. You will catch on to all of this once you learn what you are doing.

Yes, it may be worth mentioning to clients and suggesting that they ask their doctor about it. However, I would think that if it is that wonderful, necessary and Medicare approved, reputable companies like Liberty would already be offering it.

I have referred all my clients who are diabetic to Liberty. And no, I do not nor do I expect to get paid by them for doing so.

You will learn that professional agents who take care of their clients are constantly looking for ways to help their clients even if they are not making any additional commission.

It's called "being a professional agent and providing quality customer service" as opposed to looking for additional things to sell them just to make more commission.

Always remember, it is better to let people think that you don't know what you are talking about than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Football, you sound like you've been tackled too many times and got your head scrambled.

Did you not read the post by Ramiz? If in fact it is Medicare approved then why did he say... "Here was the problem. ...most of the Kits would not be issued because insurance did not cover it." That does not sound like a Medicare approved item to me.

Oh, I guess Ramiz is a liar, is that what you are saying? Sounds like it to me.

I have never had an insurance company refuse to pay their portion of a claim when it had been approved by Medicare. Something you will learn when you become a "professional agent" in the senior market instead of an "app writer".

Where have I said that seniors are not entitled to receive durable medical equipment or that I was "getting out of the dme market"? If you were capable of understanding what you read you would have seen that I said, "Anyone who goes to a competent doctor will receive the meds and other durable medical equipment needed."

If this so called "kit" is such a "wonderful thing" for diabetics (the correct spelling) then why isn't is prescribed by all physicians for their patients?

It sounds like agents may be trying to sell it direct to their clients without a doctor writing a script for it. That is probably why insurance companies are refusing to pay. You will catch on to all of this once you learn what you are doing.

Yes, it may be worth mentioning to clients and suggesting that they ask their doctor about it. However, I would think that if it is that wonderful, necessary and Medicare approved, reputable companies like Liberty would already be offering it.

I have referred all my clients who are diabetic to Liberty. And no, I do not nor do I expect to get paid by them for doing so.

You will learn that professional agents who take care of their clients are constantly looking for ways to help their clients even if they are not making any additional commission.

It's called "being a professional agent and providing quality customer service" as opposed to looking for additional things to sell them just to make more commission.

Always remember, it is better to let people think that you don't know what you are talking about than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

So you are saying most doctors are not competent ???, great just what I need a lecturte from a OFFICIAL Insurance Agent, LMAO....Professional agent, please stop at what you are saying........sorry, but my resume would probably make your's look like TP

Is your shoe as big as that mouth?

Latest posts

Back