One of my favorite lead sources

Sam

Founder
Administrator
I have never seen anyone mention these guys, but they are one of my favorite lead sources. www.insurance.leads2results.com

I have only bought group leads from them, but they have a nice cherry picker website, so that you can take only the ones that you want. They tell you exactly how many times the lead has been sold, and you can get some very good info on the lead before buying it.

I think that these days, if you want to get access to the cherry picker list, you need to first make a big deposit, but I am not sure.

Most of their group health stuff never gets sold.

Looks like they lump everything in to health insurance and do not segregate group leads.

When you say, "Most of their group health stuff never gets sold." I am assuming you mean the LEAD never gets sold, not that you never sell the lead any thing . . .

• Staff
If you purchase leads to be delivered in real time, they do separate the group from individual. If you cherry pick, then they are in the same category, but you know which you are buying.

Yes, of course I mean that no one buys the leads, they certainly do buy the insurance :)

Yes, of course I mean that no one buys the leads, they certainly do buy the insurance

Just having fun, Sam.

Been too long since I had grammar, but I believe the way you worded it could have been a misplaced modifier.

Or maybe you just dangled your participle . . .

Of the leads, or your participle?

I hope it is leads.

Somehow, seeing your participle is just too much information . . .

Perhaps this thread needs to end. I believe this to be a family forum.

Sam, I checked out the website and apparently there is $300 deposit required for real time leads, but no deposit needed for cherry picker leads. Looks like an interesting lead source.

Back