OneAmerica Transfer

navigator

Super Genius
Michigan
Just wondering if anyone has any information on OneAmerica and their transfer process such as how long it takes or if they try hard to conserve etc..

Thanks!!

How hard they try to conserve is more about the writing / servicing agent than the company. They all have peculiar hoops to jump through but be patient - it will get done.

Thanks!! I submitted some transfer paperwork to OneAmerica today (i havent worked with them before on a 1035) and the lady told me in 10 days they would send a "form" for the client to sign and once they get the form back they will then send funds within 20 days.. I have had companies send letters before needing a signature for a full surrender but not for a transfer.

Thanks!! I submitted some transfer paperwork to OneAmerica today (i havent worked with them before on a 1035) and the lady told me in 10 days they would send a "form" for the client to sign and once they get the form back they will then send funds within 20 days.. I have had companies send letters before needing a signature for a full surrender but not for a transfer.

Are you sure this isnt a Qualified Plan you are dealing with transferring out of? They have their own forms the client must fill out and do not accept outside Direct Transfer forms or 1035s.

Back