Other Insurance Forum websites for agents

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello everybody.

I am new to this site but not so new to the business, even though I feel like it at times.

After reading the most recent thread on 'Giving back .... ,' I could not help but wonder what other internet sites that some of you visit to exchange information?

After several years in the business and the repetition of getting screwed in various ways by preceding uplines and companies, I am learning and realizing how much more I have to learn. And I am hoping to mitigate this horrible, painful, COSTLY learning curve. I am confident many of you can appreciate my stance.

So if you are willing to share where else you go to post and receive information on the internet, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure other folks on here will too.

I thank you kindly in advance.

Hello everybody.

I am new to this site but not so new to the business, even though I feel like it at times.

After reading the most recent thread on 'Giving back .... ,' I could not help but wonder what other internet sites that some of you visit to exchange information?

After several years in the business and the repetition of getting screwed in various ways by preceding uplines and companies, I am learning and realizing how much more I have to learn. And I am hoping to mitigate this horrible, painful, COSTLY learning curve. I am confident many of you can appreciate my stance.

So if you are willing to share where else you go to post and receive information on the internet, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure other folks on here will too.

I thank you kindly in advance.

I think this is the best one (IMHO) but here's a couple others
Insurance community discussions

Insurance Forum for Agents

Back