Pay for Part Time P&C Producer

Our retention is great and we have thought about about hiring some part time P&C producers. We have always had in office producers as we are a smaller agency.

Can anyone please provide tips on a pay structure for a part time sales producer. Possible someone in college that is looking for a part time job that has a strong sales background. We would repay licensing cost once they have produced the cost of the licensing. I have some friends that use to be in the industry that may have a lot of contacts still.

Any tips or systems that have worked would be great!

We would like to test the waters with someone who is possibly wanting to get into the industry. I know people who were producers but left for a factory job. Great producers that may want to make extra money part time.

We would like to test the waters with someone who is possibly wanting to get into the industry. I know people who were producers but left for a factory job. Great producers that may want to make extra money part time.
Hire door to door canvassers.

Great part time summer job! Once they see how easy it is to generate leads, they might want to start writing some of that business themselves.

Here's a pay-scale a captive shop offered me.

1-1.99 avg leads p.h.=$13ph plus $2 per lead.
2-2.99 avg leads p.h.=$20ph plus $3 per lead.
3-3.99 avg leads p.h.=$23ph plus $4per lead.

Very rarely do I ever fall below the 2nd tier.

Good money, and it's got me thinking about studying for my P&C license!

P&C is where I think new agents should begin their career! At least for generating leads, it's like cutting butter compared to life & health lead gen.

Back