Penn Global Marketing

Goillini,

You may want to sloooowly read the posts again so you can completely understand.

Is this sloooow enough for you and your imaginary "friend"?:skeptical::skeptical:
V
V
V
Originally Posted by Agent417
I sure wish that I had discovered this forum before signing with PGM. They are essentially running a pyramid scheme and they take advantage of their agents. I've had some friends that tried to leave and they were threatened with having to pay their advance balances immediately. I've been doing research and independently I can make significantly higher commissions. They start agents around 60% on final expense and 7% on medicare supplements. I've found brokers that pay 100% and above for final expense and 21% for medicare supplements. New agents beware... PGM just wants to pay you tiny commissions and roll everything else up the hierarchy. If you leave under 5 years they roll all your back-ends and renewals to the area manager.

I think it is pretty clear after reading the message that the agent is still with PGM and his friends
are getting railroaded...

If you asked agents from Primerica, FFS, WFG, they will argue with you that 40% with them is better than 100% being an indy. Several years ago I offered several agents the same street level contract I have and full training by me and my IMO, but all of them refused. I realized these people love the DREAM for being a millionaire without lifting a finger.

Well, I have learned that pyramid schemes, get rich quick, be a millionaire without working hard and the promises from Penn Global are totally false. It takes 5 years to be fully vested and to earn your residuals. The leads were not what they promised and when I left they threatened me with a Vector Hit. There are better companies out there and there are worse as well. I would give these folks a D+.

Back