Penn Global Marketing

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone here have any good information on Penn Global Marketing? I'm not interested in a bunch of negative stuff unless it's factual.

Thanks.

They are a joke in MD, VA, & PA. They are basically a brokerage spin-off for Penn Life/Senior Solutions.

The new thing they are pushing among their great product line is iSekurity a MLM identity theft product, that the agents are forced to sell and I might add they must pay $70-80 for the right to sell the product in true MLM fashion.

Insurance Sales Management Opportunities Company Overview: Penn Global Marketing Sales Management Opportunities Penn Global is currently seeking motivated managers to help grow our organization locally and throughout the state. The key aspect of the Penn Global business model is our brand and marketing strategy which differentiates our company from the competition. Penn Global provides an umbrella for our complete portfolio of health and life insurance protection.

If this is a spin off of Penn Life Senior Solutions, there are some definite holes in that umbrella.

What's with the deluge of prepaid legal / identity theft bundle marketers? These PGM clowns are the fourth company since the first of the year to contact me about selling their junk. It's an even less viable sale than traditional voluntary benefit insurance. Is there a huge margin for the MGA? There must be cuz its a waste of time on the rep level. Unless there was a huge markup in it there wouldn't be so many people pushing reps to sell it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or is this just the scam du jour???? makes you wonder

Last edited:
If this is a spin off of Penn Life Senior Solutions, there are some definite holes in that umbrella.

I sure wish that I had discovered this forum before signing with PGM. They are essentially running a pyramid scheme and they take advantage of their agents. I've had some friends that tried to leave and they were threatened with having to pay their advance balances immediately. I've been doing research and independently I can make significantly higher commissions. They start agents around 60% on final expense and 7% on medicare supplements. I've found brokers that pay 100% and above for final expense and 21% for medicare supplements. New agents beware... PGM just wants to pay you tiny commissions and roll everything else up the hierarchy. If you leave under 5 years they roll all your back-ends and renewals to the area manager.

I sure wish that I had discovered this forum before signing with PGM. They are essentially running a pyramid scheme and they take advantage of their agents. I've had some friends that tried to leave and they were threatened with having to pay their advance balances immediately. I've been doing research and independently I can make significantly higher commissions. They start agents around 60% on final expense and 7% on medicare supplements. I've found brokers that pay 100% and above for final expense and 21% for medicare supplements. New agents beware... PGM just wants to pay you tiny commissions and roll everything else up the hierarchy. If you leave under 5 years they roll all your back-ends and renewals to the area manager.

How did you choose them to start with. Was it on Craig's List?

If so, that's the first huge red flag.

Newby,

A recruiter made the initial contact, followed by several interviews (phone and office). Prior to accepting the position there was a field show.

Back