personal and business phone line carriers

mswebb06

Super Genius
Everyone I am about to have a business phone line installed at my house and also will have a fax machine with a fax line. I have been using my cell phone for all of my phone needs currently. We do have our interent and cable through comcast, would you recommend them for a business and fax line as well, or go elsewhere. I could bundle all three together with comcast but I have been a customer too long to recieve the "get all three services for 99$ per month.

If you have att in your area, then just tell them your looking to switch unless they can give you the bundled price. If your adding a new service, they should give you the bundle package for at least the first 6 to 12 months.

You could use a service like Ring Central, get a local number from them if they service your area for local numbers, or get an 800 number with them, and have it ring into your home or cell number. It's around $9.95 a month.

To visit Ring Central, just click on the ad at the top of the forum page. If it's not there, just use the refresh button on your browser, and the next ad will appear. Within a couple of refreshes, you should see the Ring Central ad.

Just doing what I can to help you out Sam.

Back