Pick Up Line

Dammit! I opened up this thread because I though he was going to give me some great lines to use to pick up chicks.:mad:

I got a bunch of those but I usually rely more on my looks and the guns that I call my biceps. I'm more interested in how you turn a casual meeting into an insurance appointment.

Looking back, I should have titled this thread "Non Gay or Transgendered Lines That You Manly Men Use to Secure an Appointment After a Causual Conversation With Someone (non gay) That You Meet in Line at the Grocery Store".

I will be a little more precise in the future.

Surfy

Dammit! I opened up this thread because I thought he was going to give me some great lines to use to pick up chicks.:mad:

Try this:

"Hey girlfriend, If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You don't need to use any "lines." Just pull out some cash.

Rick

I don't think prostitutes count..

Last edited:
I got a bunch of those but I usually rely more on my looks and the guns that I call my biceps. I'm more interested in how you turn a casual meeting into an insurance appointment.

Looking back, I should have titled this thread "Non Gay or Transgendered Lines That You Manly Men Use to Secure an Appointment After a Causual Conversation With Someone (non gay) That You Meet in Line at the Grocery Store".

I will be a little more precise in the future.

Surfy

Its usually called an "elevator speech" or "elevator approach"; hypothetically if you where in an elevator with someone, how would you gain their interest so that you may call and set an appointment...

I immediately thought of picking up girls as well when I saw the title.... lol

And to answer your question, it would depend on what you specialize in.

Back