Pick Up Line

Here is the setting. You have just met someone, maybe had half a minute to a minute or two, to talk.

You know what he does. He knows what you do but you only have a few moments left and you want to get his interest and his phone number so you can sell him some insurance. (Maybe you were in line with him at WalMart or something like that).

What is your favorite "pick up line"?

Surfy

Here is the setting. You have just met someone, maybe had half a minute to a minute or two, to talk.

You know what he does. He knows what you do but you only have a few moments left and you want to get his interest and his phone number so you can sell him some insurance. (Maybe you were in line with him at WalMart or something like that).

Surfy

You can try" want to go for a Chardonnay". I am not sure. Hommie don't play that.:err:

Here comes # 20

Surfy

I would love to speak with you regarding your insurance just before you die; when will that be?:D

I watched a friend of mine once. He is VERY laid back southern Tennessee style. Personality is pretty close to Goober Pyle.

We were buying some fresh fish in a seafood/ meat store. He had a pretty casual and light humorous conversation going the whole time the lady was waiting on him.

At the end of the transaction he fliped his business card at her and said "If you ever kill anybody with this fish of yours, give me a call."
She laughed and said "What do you do?" And the life insurance conversation went from there. She ended up setting an appointment with him.

I can't imagine anyone but him pulling that off.

Surfy

did anyone else get a VERY gay vibe off this post? :1confused:

Definition Wikipedia Style- "A pick-up line (or chat-up line) is a conversation opener with the intent of engaging an unfamiliar person for humor, romance, or dating. Overt and sometimes humorous displays of romantic interest, pick-up lines advertise the wit of their speakers to their target listeners"

Back