The PILLAR System - Has Anyone Used It?

Hello all!

I did a search on Insurance Forums for reviews of "The PILLAR System" and couldn't find anything on it. So I wanted to see if any of you have used it, and get your advice on their program.

I would provide a link to their page, but I am not allowed to post links yet. So you can just Google "Partners Advantage" and click on "The PILLAR System" tab from their website.

To give you some context...I am currently in the new business acquisition phase of my practice, so I'm looking for programs and resources to teach me how to gather clients.

As a secondary question: I have been in the Insurance industry for about 3 years as a supplement to my accounting practice. When I got into the business, I affiliated with a BD that was recommended to me. However, being that I only offer insurance products and am not securities licensed, I am reevaluating my affiliation with them due to the fact that they don't really support insurance only advisors...and take a fat portion of my commissions.

I still want assistance with practice management, so I have looked at LifePro and Partners Advantage (which is how I saw the PILLAR System) as an alternative to being affiliated with a BD. What would your advice be in my case?

Thanks,
Ross Kline

Ross,

The "PILLAR System" is a marketing name for a selling system for agents to buy and "practice management".

Here's what I don't know: Do you get to OWN it or not? I prefer systems that are within MY control where I am not tied to any specific company in order to be successful. Otherwise, if I have to be affiliated with a specific IMO to use these tools... I'd rather not use it.

I have not been shy with my endorsement of the Insurance Pro Shop and their methods. But there's another piece of software that you may like - having an accounting background - Torrid Technologies RetirementView. Using RetirementView, you can do a complete retirement income picture, and illustrate the needs for life insurance, annuities, long-term care, and even wealth management.

You can download a free trial of the software here. I'd appreciate it if you would use my affiliate link because I get a little something off of my software renewal when I refer others.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...view-software-torrid-technologies-t77673.html

Back