Primerica Vs Other Insurance Companies

Dcobb2017

I recently got my Life ins authority and I am seeking information about which insurance companies fair over others. What makes them better. Also, what is good and bad about Primerica?

What should a new agent be seeking first?

Thank you.

I dont remember who has told me but Primerica is just an insurance/MLM company with lousy products. They do not have any product I would consider in the best interest of a client under any circumstance.

If you want to join the insurance world, you can either go independent or go Captive and then decide whats best for you. There is plenty of information on this board on how to do that. Primerica works best for someone who already has few other MLM lines and they can use the life insurance business to feed names into their other MLM lines.

I recently got my Life ins authority and I am seeking information about which insurance companies fair over others. What makes them better. Also, what is good and bad about Primerica?

What should a new agent be seeking first?

Thank you.

This a Multilevel Company...sell and MUST RECRUIT people. Their product is overpriced compared to others

Hypothetically - You will be asked for a list of friends and family for "training appointments" they will tell you these are not true sales calls. Your "trainer" will try very hard to close the sale. You will not be licenced so comp on that policy on your sister in law gets paid to your trainer. Even if you were licenced your comp may only be 25% where the rest of us get anywhere from 85-120% on term plans. When you starve out they keep the book of business. Even anything you write they will rewrite (convert). Hypothetically.

Hypothetically - You will be asked for a list of friends and family for "training appointments" they will tell you these are not true sales calls. Your "trainer" will try very hard to close the sale. You will not be licenced so comp on that policy on your sister in law gets paid to your trainer. Even if you were licenced your comp may only be 25% where the rest of us get anywhere from 85-120% on term plans. When you starve out they keep the book of business. Even anything you write they will rewrite (convert). Hypothetically.

So are you recommending them or not?

Rick

According to their annual reports, reps are involved in an average of about 2 1/2 policy transactions annually, which of course would include the one you may have purchased yourself upon joining. There were 4840 field offices in 2016, and total sales were 298,244 policies, which works out to 61.62 policies for an entire office (averaging 24 reps including the RVP). That doesn't even factor in the number of lost policies, as policies-in-force only grew by 85,780 policies after paying out approx 14,600 claims.

Back