Problem Solver Looking for Problems

cjjc

Hi,

I am starting my journey in the world of entrepreneurship.

Problem solving is a key skill that entrepreneurs must develop, so I am here looking for agency owners with problems that maybe I can solve?

Do you have a problem or pain in your business? If so tell me about it so I can flex my problem solving muscles.

Thanks!

And then I delete my post thinking that it wasn't nice... and I'm trying to be nicer. Oh well.

----------

But in short - learn about our business, determine what most agents struggle with (hint - almost everything) and make up a better mousetrap.

However, you need to have field experience to really know what we do.

Hi,

Problem solving is a key skill that entrepreneurs must develop, so I am here looking for agency owners with problems that maybe I can solve?

Do you have a problem or pain in your business? If so tell me about it so I can flex my problem solving muscles.

Thanks!

Credentials, resume ??

Hi,

Thanks!

OMG..... Someone actually said this without this crowd on the forum rubbing their hands together......

https://youtu.be/btgLIgPKYsE

Hi,

Thanks!

Would there be any proof?

Wow, am I glad I found you. Ok, hmm..
1.How do I get customers to pay their bills on time w/o reminding them every month. Auto draft clients getting returned payments are a problem too.
2. How do I get my customers to stay when there rates go up, or we non-renew their policy and we have to write them through another carrier. Or the lizard saves them $400 off their policy.
3. I also need a way to write more policies, lower my loss ratio, increase retention and sell every line of insurance,without spending time learning, marketing,training..Yawn...

Also I don't want any answers that require working harder. I'm thinking some kind of automated agent drone ( like Amazon) or maybe an app that does all that. Thanks for your help, look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Matt.
I consider myself somewhat of a problem solver as well and I would like to take a crack at answering your questions.

1- If you can get the client to buy in to the fact that the rate and payments that you are currently offering is the BEST and LOWEST rates around, that they will not, I repeat will not find another, I believe that puts more of a value to make payments on time. If not I heard from people that work in the P&C industry that renewed policies is just more money in the bank for you. (I may be wrong on that last statement)

2-I believe that if you want clients to stay when rates go up, you would have to start when you first meet them. Clients only stick with friends when the going gets tough, so in the event that rates do go up, they will feel more inclined to stay with you knowing that you are their "friend" and trusted advisor.
Get them to like you. Laugh with them. Send them a birthday card and/or a card for the holidays. Be the first to call them on new years day and wish them a Happy New Years! Create a lasting impression to the point where they wont feel like its you jacking up the price, its everywhere, so they might as well stay with you since rates are up everywhere.

3-My favorite one. Get them to social commit to you and your company. SOCIAL PROOF. SOCIAL COMMITTMENT. It is a lot harder to make a switch to someone else that you have already made a public commitment to. Offer free services to them. (coffee, popcorn, stickers for the children when you are in the office.) Get the law of reciprocity going so when you bind the policy, you can then ask for something in return. Get comment cards so they can write their experience with you. Have them write down how much they saved, who they switched from and who they are with now, take a picture and bind them to the FAMILY ARUA you created from the beginning of the transaction.

Imagine getting a couple of comment cards, couple of pictures couple of likes every week. That creates social proof! People around the area will notice. People on the internet will see the likes and the pictures of different ppl getting served by you. They will soon follow. Plant the seeds in ppls hearts and watch it grow!

Wow, am I glad I found you. Ok, hmm.. 1.How do I get customers to pay their bills on time w/o reminding them every month. Auto draft clients getting returned payments are a problem too. 2. How do I get my customers to stay when there rates go up, or we non-renew their policy and we have to write them through another carrier. Or the lizard saves them $400 off their policy. 3. I also need a way to write more policies, lower my loss ratio, increase retention and sell every line of insurance,without spending time learning, marketing,training..Yawn... Also I don't want any answers that require working harder. I'm thinking some kind of automated agent drone ( like Amazon) or maybe an app that does all that. Thanks for your help, look forward to hearing from you.

Yea- what he said

Back