Prospect Zone Live Transfer Leads

asianguy86

Hey everyone,
I got an email with a special promotion for these leads. Before I purchase them, wanted to know get some feedback from those that have used Prospect Zone's exclusive live health transfer leads. Are they any good?

Actually any time you can get a live person on the other end of your phone it is a good thing. What is going to matter is how much you are willing to pay for that service.

The leads are the same quality as their shared or exclusive. Good news is people have pressed one to speak to an agent. Bad news is they are not returnable.

I tried one a while back and it was decent but expensive. The clients I was talking to were in AZ and I was getting hit for about $46 for a live call transferred to me. I think I closed a few deals but decided I was better off just doing things on my own. It was a lot cheaper!

PZ lives. Same quality as PZ shared or exclusive. The only difference is the people you get on the phone have pressed 1 to speak to an agent (unless the daughter of the mother who put in a request is dialing her boyfriend at the same time the campaign is going...happened once to me. $25 loss. Just a huge coincidence). That is a good thing, but if they are uninsurable, you can't return the lead. Money will be spent, but if you are a one call closer, you can and should profit from this system.

Back