Prudential questions

playball41

Expert
OK so I am talking with Prudential and the manager states that as a Financial rep with them I can also write liberty mutual auto and home is this really true?

Good stuff I think I am going to go with Prudential they seem to have a freat management team in place in Pittsburgh here . Ive looked at a couple like Pru, AIg... and Since I could do auto and homeowners with Pru it's a done deal.

OK so I am talking with Prudential and the manager states that as a Financial rep with them I can also write liberty mutual auto and home is this really true?

Idid prudential 27 years, 1971 to 1998. Prudential used to be a good company.

I still have the 100th anniversary book, "from 3 cents a week". I was one of the brainwashed career agents.

If only I had left 10 yrs earlier!

I wouldn't go to pru thinking I was going to have a career selling p&c.

There might be something to be said for having the entire relationship (including P&C) "in house"? But I wouldn't want to have a quota to meet for P&C if my focus should be on life, annuities, and planning.

I wonder if writing P&C for Prudential would count as qualified experience towards being an independent P&C agent? Somehow, I don't think it would, but I really wouldn't know.

Mutual of Omaha offers same thing getting ready to do that program as well but you don't own the book.

----------

Liberty Mutual is not a very competitive product either I worked for them for 5 years.

You can get to Liberty through Pru, MassMutual, or Mutual of Omaha. I think MOO has the best deal and I do really really well w/ Liberty through MOO.

Back