Purtian Financial/United Financial group

lalisa13

Hi all,
Has anyone worked for Puritan Financial Group out of Texas? How about United Financial Group in Indianapolis, Indiana? Talking to both and want to hear the good, bad or ugly. Please respond.

If it's the same Puritan Financial that I know of, it is owned by one of two brothers that pushed the revocable living trusts in the 90's. They feuded, split off and now both hire unsuspecting agents to "service" those old clients-- looking for funds to move to annuities. They'll promise you unlimited preset appointments, but when you are about two weeks into it you realize that these people have been worked to death over the years. If you have months to run yourself ragged, without commissions, then have at it. The reward for the lucky few that do find a customer that will trust you, can be big. But, I wouldn't advise you to quit your day job for Puritan.

Storm Tracker, your research and insight are true, thank you for alerting America about these scam artists...

If it's the same Puritan Financial that I know of (IT IS), it is owned by one of two brothers that pushed the revocable living trusts in the 90's (GENTRY GROUP, ADVANCED LEGAL SYSTEMS, ADDISON MARKETING AND MANY OTHER NAMES). They feuded, split off and now both hire unsuspecting agents to "service" those old clients-- looking for funds to move to annuities. They'll promise you unlimited preset appointments, but when you are about two weeks into it you realize that these people have been worked to death over the years. If you have months to run yourself ragged, without commissions, then have at it. The reward for the lucky few that do find a customer that will trust you, can be big. But, I wouldn't advise you to quit your day job for Puritan.

...worst (by far) company I've ever ben involved with...biggest problem is the president...a liar and a cheat..employees think it's OK to do the same

In some other posts these guys threaten you with legal action if you say anything bad about them. That shows you what they are all about, IMO. There is plenty of bad from plenty of sources.

In some other posts these guys threaten you with legal action if you say anything bad about them. That shows you what they are all about, IMO. There is plenty of bad from plenty of sources.

Really? Bring it on!! Are they in Dallas or what? Let's get 'em back on here, talk some smack.

Latest posts

Back