Question About PCC Loans to Buy a Book of Business

iwanttomakemoney

Hello, I am looking into buying a bob and or starting scratch.

Before pulling a trigger on anything I would like to know a little more information about buying a book of biz through PPC Loans and or any other providers who will loan you money to buy a book.

I would like to know the general interest rate that PPC loans chargers when buying a B.O.B

What the monthly payments may look like?

Could I pay off the loan sooner? (If so do they charge a fee if you pay it off before one year? OR something along those lines.)

I would like some general information about this. I got general information about starting Scratch with Allstate and Farmers. Both have good and bad.

Couldn't find a forum that explained buying a book via loan.

I figured your ROI will faster if your already getting a revenue stream when buying a book. I also figure starting scratch you will have to put in a lot of money to get going and build any kind of renewal commissions.. I have a good amount of money to live of if I do buy a BOB due to saving for a long time. I have good amount of insurance experience P & C and L & H. Also a good background in business as well.

Like I said earlier just want to get a concept and some experience from other in buying a book via loan. PCC loans in particular.

Thank you for your time.

Back