Question to All Auto Insurance Agents

valentinep

First hi to all,great forum by the way(there are plently of others but I decided to visit that one).Looks great,runs great and hope to find the information I'm looking for.First just to be sure,I'm totally tyro in the auto insurance field.Comming in this area is like taking care of a baby for the first day.However,I have been and I'm around cars a lot.You know - auto addicted :).Being agent for resseling sports cars,I would like now to make something about their insurance.Owners of such cars are always asking themselves:"Where to insure my beauty".Not every company provides expensive car insurance.That's why I would like to widen my bussines in auto insurance bussines.i have already resered premium domain name to insure such cars.The idea is as follows.Expensive car owners visit the site,they fill in a form,with Car Make,Year and other additional information as well as personal information(Name,Email,Phone) and they send it.After a review the form will be send to all insurance agents dealing with such cars.And here comes the question:will you use this service?I think that the best way to use this future service is to send all the agents the insurance quote,but without giving Personal Information and after they pay me(what price do you suggest) they will recieve contact information.It can also be with deposit(for example 100 bucks = 10 insurance quotes),i have a lot of ideas but i will develop them after you share your point of you.So to sum up the questions are"
-would you use this kind of service?
-how much are you ready to pay?

If I'm in the wrong subform,please don't delete my thread just move it.

Thanks in advance :)

There are already many places to get auto quotes. You can filter for various things, such as type of coverage. You are not offering anything very unique.

If you feel that the higher value of the car is unique, it comes with several problems for P&C agents, such as the need to visually inspect the vehicle, frequently needing appraisals, etc.

Since you sell these cars, it would be better to either get your P&C license and offer full service to your clients or team up with an agent to provide the coverage. I frequently work with car dealers to provide coverage, working with them very closely to help them get loans funded so they can get paid.

Dan

I'm not thinking I found/invented/discovered something new.But it will be,let's say - special service.I'm now browsing the net,and i found about 10 companies offering such kind of insurance.Let's see if they have affiliate programs.I'm still waiting for other answers/comments.Thank you Dan :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So to sum up,are there any agents ready to try this service.I will give a couple of free leads for free?i would like just to know if there is a chance for good future of this sports car-related service.

Last edited:
Back