Question Urgent Texas

Do your ce, and renew your license as normal.........I think it's something like a $50 fine per hour or something like that.......

Do your ce, and renew your license as normal.........I think it's something like a $50 fine per hour or something like that.......

That is what I would do and then see where it goes from there. There may be a penalty period for reinstatement without testing.

just sit down, and do the CE. The easiest to do is the money landering, get the highest credit course. Then do the ones you know. Do the test first, see how you did. Try to find a CE company that gives you the answers, you got wrong. I also waited to the last minute, spent 2 days getting it done. I think you get a grace period, But don't sell until you renew.

This should be a reminder for everyone to check and see when you have to renew and go ahead and make sure you have the CE done or plans to do it.

Didn't you get emails, from your insurance companies. Do the CE, and re-new on line. And hold your breathe. If you have to pay the fine, see if you could make payments to them.

Back