Questions Pedestrian Hit Last Year.

I would give you two pieces of advice, hopefully your attorney already has.

1. Never discuss this to anyone, in any manner, or any way without your attorney present. This include internet discussions. You are never as anonymous as you think.

2. Become more emotionally detached from this accident. You should always follow your attorney's advice. The reason I say this is once it goes to deposition or court, the other attorney's job is to make you look bad. If they can get you riled up and say something, then it may help their case. If they can get you to lie or start backpedaling, then you destroy your credibility. So again, you need to learn to stay calm and don't let their words upset you.

While not quite at the same level, I would also stop playing junior detective. If your attorney is halfway decent, it is unlikely you will find something they are not already aware of. But you definitely will get yourself emotionally and mentally worked up.

On the face of it, it sounds like you have a good case and stand to receive a substantial settlement or award. However, there is no reason to turn into the defendant's best witness.

I would give you two pieces of advice, hopefully your attorney already has.

1. Never discuss this to anyone, in any manner, or any way without your attorney present. This include internet discussions. You are never as anonymous as you think.

2. Become more emotionally detached from this accident. You should always follow your attorney's advice. The reason I say this is once it goes to deposition or court, the other attorney's job is to make you look bad. If they can get you riled up and say something, then it may help their case. If they can get you to lie or start backpedaling, then you destroy your credibility. So again, you need to learn to stay calm and don't let their words upset you.

While not quite at the same level, I would also stop playing junior detective. If your attorney is halfway decent, it is unlikely you will find something they are not already aware of. But you definitely will get yourself emotionally and mentally worked up.

On the face of it, it sounds like you have a good case and stand to receive a substantial settlement or award. However, there is no reason to turn into the defendant's best witness.

your right ill be taking down my post

Back