Quote Comparison Spreadsheet

Golddoor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Texico
Im trying to design a quote comparison spreadsheet to send to leads that are requesting quotes. Im having a hard time trying to figure out a format and was curious how every one else does their quotes. I know there is Norvax but I really cant afford their monthly fees to use their service at this time.

I opened an account with Google, and used their "Documents" to do a spreadsheet for comparable plans. I can then post it on the internet, for all to see; but, mostly, I send them the link.

My John Alden rep sends me an updated list, quarterly, on all their plans, and what their comparable plans are. That helps.

I opened an account with Google, and used their "Documents" to do a spreadsheet for comparable plans. I can then post it on the internet, for all to see; but, mostly, I send them the link.

My John Alden rep sends me an updated list, quarterly, on all their plans, and what their comparable plans are. That helps.

Bob, I opened an account and that will definitely work for sending quotes via email, but I'm looking for some thing that I can put side by side quotes from a few carriers on at the same time. And also I need to be able to print it, to fax to clients, if they request it that way?

Thanks Bob for the heads up on the google system though!!:)

I just use a simple office document with side by side dedcutibles and 3 different companies.. I then quickly plug their info in and send the quotes out.. Takes 5 minutes.

I just use a simple office document with side by side dedcutibles and 3 different companies.. I then quickly plug their info in and send the quotes out.. Takes 5 minutes.

Joshril,

Office Document? could you send me a quote also so I can see exactly what you are talking about? Thanks!!

[email protected]

Back