Ready for Vegas 12/7/14?

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Looks like there will be about a dozen of us enjoying a few days in Vegas next month.

I don't know how this happened, but even a few final expense agents will be there.

I'm arriving late morning on 12/7 and hope to play a round of golf the next day. If anyone would like to join, let me know preferably by email (below).

We certainly need to be sure to meet for drinks and remain at the bar until it comes to blows (you FE agents know what I'm talking about).

If you'll be in Vegas shoot me an email with your contact info.

Rick

If I can make it down, I will be there. That way I can be the happy medium as both a Medicare and final expense salesman.

Let me make it clear. You don't have to be a real insurance agent to join us for some fun.

You can be a final expense agent. We won't think poorly of you (in front of you).

Rick

And let this be a warning to Final Expense guys. Several real agents might be having a brew and discussing insurance and we're happy to have you join us.

Feel free to take notes and don't feel bad if you don't understand what we're talking about.

Rick

And let this be a warning to Final Expense guys. Several real agents might be having a brew and discussing insurance and we're happy to have you join us. Feel free to take notes and don't feel bad if you don't understand what we're talking about. Rick

I'll go play dice when you guys start talking dice...am I the only FE guy coming?

Back