Run Fundraiser - Help Me Cure Cancer

djs

Super Moderator
Hi Everyone

I'm participating in a run as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) TNT, with the goal of raising funds to help find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. My personal goal is to raise $1200.

I'm running a marathon in Las Vegas on November 12th, doing what seems like an almost impossible thing for me, running a marathon to help raise the funds to cure cancer. Every little bit helps. $10, $25, $50 ... Every little bit helps

Your donation will help fund treatments that save lives every day; like immunotherapies that use a person’s own immune system to kill cancer. You may not know it, but every single donation helps save a life with breakthrough therapies such as these.

Patients need these cures and they need your support.

Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and help get us all closer to a world without blood cancers. You can donate online at: My Fundraising Page
Donations may be tax deductible.

Thank you!
Dan Stevens

(posted with permission)

Charitable opportunities are not 'offers'. They are charitable opportunities.

Offers are when you are selling something to people who participate on this board. Fundraising for a worthy cause is not selling.

Back