Safeco Vs Liberty Mutual

esta

Some of our customer got proposals from Liberty Mutual personal line directly instead of Safeco; even though, we are already with Safeco but never got access from Liberty Mutual personal lines. Why is that?

Esta,

Can you clarify your question? Are you asking why your client shopped Safeco and Liberty Mutual?

----------

Indy Agents cant get access to Liberty Mutual Personal Lines. Unless they go through Mutual Of Omaha... I think

Some of our customer got proposals from Liberty Mutual personal line directly instead of Safeco; even though, we are already with Safeco but never got access from Liberty Mutual personal lines. Why is that?

I am told the reason us Indy agents have to choose between the 2 & can't have both is a Sarnaned-Oxley compliance issue.

I think I brought this up before, my happy Safeco customers are getting solicited by Liberty Mutual. They are getting quotes slightly different but enough to save a few bucks a month and cause problems for me. They get the mailers and emails. This is a fact because they solicited my daughter and she showed me everything they sent. Low down sneaky azz you know whats.

Almost lost one of my best clients because the wife called the number and the local Liberty people told her that I was not really with the company and they are really with the company and can give her something better.

Last edited:
I think I brought this up before, my happy Safeco customers are getting solicited by Liberty Mutual. They are getting quotes slightly different but enough to save a few bucks a month and cause problems for me. They get the mailers and emails. This is a fact because they solicited my daughter and she showed me everything they sent. Low down sneaky azz you know whats. Almost lost one of my best clients because the wife called the number and the local Liberty people told her that I was not really with the company and they are really with the company and can give her something better.

Yea- the local w4 employees are mostly clueless and say stupid things like that. The rate is exactly the same. My come back is the local sales people are not insurance agents but Sales Reps, it is on their card. Service for their account will be out of a call center, while service is out of my office where you can sit face to face.

Whoa! I am not sure the rates are the same. In fact I doubt that 100%. Other stuff mentioned is probably true.
Liberty rates are the same regardless of the channel - w2 employees, Mutual of O, MassMutual, Prudential, Geico in some states, and the other group in CA that I can't remember. Safeco VS. Liberty rates are different. In my state, Safeco auto is better, but LM is better on homes... It just varies.

Last edited:
Back