Sandler Training, Your Thoughts?

DiegoInsGuy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have heard of people on this forum speaking very highly of Sandler training, so I met with someone here in San Diego today that has their own Sandler training franchise.

The instructor was real personable honest and I could tell would be a great teacher. It looks as if they do some really "outside of the box type of sales training". They have a 12 week course (2 hrs 1 day a week) priced at about $3500.

What are your thoughts on this training? I would definitely like to hear from those that have taken the course, or are currently considering it. Please let me know what your thoughts are on the pricing as well..seems steep, but obviously, and hopefully in this case "you get what you pay for. He says that he sees between a 40-200 % increase in sales from the individuals that take his course.

esoto1212,
I'm not sure about Sandler today, but I took the course about 16 years ago. David Sandler himself was the instructor.

It was an excellent course and if it's still the same, you will come out of it a lot more aware of human nature and how to deal with people.

The only downside is that I found his teachings much too confrontational for people in our business. It depends where you're starting from, everyone going in is different.

Again, that was in 1996 and I have no idea if his courses are the same today.

Possibly there are some forum members who have recently taken the training and can give you a little more insight.

thanks Arthur

It was an excellent course and if it's still the same, you will come out of it a lot more aware of human nature and how to deal with people.

The only downside is that I found his teachings much too confrontational for people in our business. It depends where you're starting from, everyone going in is different.

Again, that was in 1996 and I have no idea if his courses are the same today.

Possibly there are some forum members who have recently taken the training and can give you a little more insight.[/QUOTE]

Back